Apartment for Sale
Riverfront Penthouse 251m² of Living
Property ID 1952127Offering a split-level design allowing uninterrupted river views, Unit 1102 at 'Vida' is a one of a kind opportunity to secure in one of West End's most vibrant riverside precincts. Setting the benchmark for a riverfront lifestyle, this exceptionally rare opportunity encompasses a bespoke design with top grade finishes throughout plus offering a spacious 251sqm of living.
With a modern luxurious finish and an abundance of floor to ceiling glass to capture the uninterrupted river views plus ample natural light, the contemporary styling exudes class at every turn and defines Inner City riverfront living.
Property Features include:
- Three spacious bedrooms (master with large ensuite and spacious built-in wardrobes)
- Two luxuriously appointed bathrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with stone finish and Gaggenau appliances
- Spacious open plan living and dining area opening out onto the large balcony
- Top floor spacious living room with private balcony and river views
- Combination of timber and carpet flooring throughout
- Large balcony with uninterrupted 180 degree river and mountain views
- Two side-by-side secure car spaces and storage cage
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Split-level floor plan with total living of 251sqm
- Vacant possession available
Building Features include:
- Rooftop Infinity pool
- BBQ facilities
- Direct river boardwalk access
- Onsite management
- Within walking distance to local transport, cafes and restaurant precincts plus local parks
- Within local school catchments such as Brisbane State High School, West End State School, Brisbane Grammar School, Brisbane Girls Grammar School
This split-level statement residence is located in West End's most sought after riverfront precincts and one of the newest buildings that command superior finishes with a modern and contemporary design plus the convenience of direct riverside access.
For further information on this apartment or to request a private inspection, don't hesitate to contact Phillip Harrigan directly on 0400 043 426 or email@example.com
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.